The TalonX II/2 provides advanced protection against multiple threats while offering enhanced comfort and wearability previously unavailable to law enforcement and military professionals. As part of PSP’s comprehensive line of NIJ Standard 0101.06 complient body armor solutions, the TalonX II/2 is engineered to create the new industry standard for comfort, quality and performance. In addition to offering Level II ballistic protection, the TalonX II/2 also meets Spike 2 stab resistance benchmarks under NIJ Standard 0115.00. The hybrid construction of 100% Kevlar® materials provides exceptional protection and reliability while offering a level of comfort that is unmatched by other multi-threat packages in both weight and flexibility.
- Multi-threat Ballistic and Spike Protection
- Certified to NIJ 0101.06 for Ballistic Performance
- Certified to NIJ Standard-0115.00 for Spike Resistance
- Hybrid construction of Kevlar® provides comfort and wearability that are difficult to achieve in a Multi-Threat package
- PSP’s exclusively patented ProTect™ internal ballistic desiccant system with increased moisture management for durability of performance
- Water-resistant ballistic panel cover with ultra-sonically welded seams for extra protection