|Financial Planning Analyst||Arnprior||16-Jan-2017|
|Pacific Safety Products provides accommodations to our applicants in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources.|
Casual Sewing, Cutting Machine Operators, and Inspectors
If you are an experienced sewer, cutter, or inspector and want the work you do to mean something then please send us your resume, because PSP’s motto is “… we bring everyday heroes home safely™”
If you are interested in on-call casual employment we are continually seeking candidates to add to our Casual Pool. Don’t worry if you have never sewed or cut before, as we have an excellent training program that will teach you everything you will need to know.
Why join our Casual Pool?
Our casual pool is flexible and designed to suite your needs
- Earn extra money
- Paid training
- Put your sewing experience to good use or learn new skills
- Flexible hours designed to accommodate your availability
- Offset your part-time job
- Work when the kids are in school
- Good for retirees who are looking for supplementary income
- Make a difference by producing products that save lives
Pacific Safety Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.